Gait Analysis in Doral
Get a foot up on your running and call us at 305-599-9972
- Gait Analysis
- Running Shoes Store
- Running Accessories
- Coaching and Clinics
- Nutrition Products
- Expert advice
- Cutting-edge technical support
- Reasonable prices
- South Florida
When you come to Runner's Co., our experienced staff is proud to offer a thorough gait and stride analysis. We’ll take the time to discuss your current running schedule, past injuries and any future aspirations. From this process, we’ll be able to recommend the ideal shoe for you and your feet!
MORE ON GAIT ANALYSIS
Gait Analysis analyzes your foot type to find the best and most comfortable shoe. This is especially recommended for runners with a food condition to avoid any additional strain and run comfortably.
Runner's Co. and its staff will help you get the proper running shoes, analyzing your stride walking and running motion, by videotaping you running on our store treadmill, to measure what level of support and motion control you need. The whole idea is to give you the most comfort without compromising on support, adding speed and lessening your chances of injuries.
Our Fitting Process consists of:
- Biomechanics — understanding foot and ankle movement and tendencies using video gait analysis
- Foot Characteristics — looking at arch type, foot width and inconsistencies with either foot, and taking into account injuries and potential use of orthotics; we use comprehensive digital foot analysis to assist us with this consideration
- Fit, Feel & Ride — getting your feedback on how each recommended shoe matches your foot characteristics and how it feels while running or walking
Take a natural step.
What's your foot type?
This unstable foot type benefits from:
- Increasse medial stability
- Reduced foot elongation
This stable foot type benefits from:
- Enchanced performance
- Increased shock absorption
This very stable foot type benefits from:
- Maximun shock absorption
- Efficient weight distribution
Let the experts find the best insole for you. A qualified Superfeet dealer will evaluate your feet to find your true size and arch type, help you select the right footwear and fit you properly.